TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to VenaStone.com (the “Site” or “us”). These are the terms and conditions of your use of the Site. Vena Stone is owned and operated by All Granite and Marble Corp. It is important that you (the “User”), carefully read and understand these terms and conditions, as they set out the rights, responsibilities, and duties between you and us. By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you should not use the Site. Your continued use of this Site shall be deemed an acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- Changes to the Site or Terms. Vena Stone reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at their sole and absolute discretion. Such changes may be done at any time and without any notice to you. Vena Stone further reserves the right to change the Site, including the elimination or discontinuation of any information, service or other feature in whole or in part, and to deny or terminate your use of, or access to the Site.
- By registering with us or by using the Site, User represents, acknowledges, and agrees that they are at least at the age of majority where they reside.
- Access to certain functionalities of the Site may require User to register with the Site or provide certain additional information to Vena Stone. If you register or provide information to Vena Stone, you agree to provide current, accurate, and complete information about yourself as prompted. You further agree to maintain and update your information to ensure that it is current, accurate, and complete.
- No Warranties. The Site is provided “as is” and on a warranty-free basis. There are no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind. There are no warranties of any kind provided, by All Granite, for any third party link, product, or service.
- Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to various third party websites. We cannot control any linked websites or their content. The use of such third party websites may be subject to their own terms and conditions. User may also be subject to any third party privacy policies, which may differ considerably from Vena Stone’s. Inclusion of any third party website link is not an endorsement by Vena Stone or All Granite and Marble Corp. of any such linked content. Any endorsement of any kind is expressly disclaimed. Vena Stone disclaims all liability that may arise from the use of these third party websites and makes no representations about the accuracy, truthfulness, or any content on any third party website.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold Vena Stone and All Granite and Marble Corp. harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees), and other expenses that arise, whether direct or otherwise, from or as a result of their breach of this agreement and these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, any breaches of intellectual property rights or harm done to any third party’s intellectual property rights, or for any other activity done that involves this Site, including negligent or willful misconduct.
- Article Disclaimer. Vena Stone carries various home improvement and “Do-It-Yourself” articles. All Granite and Marble Corp. does not endorse or recommend undertaking any such project without consulting with a specialist first. If you attempt any activity described in any Vena Stone Article you do so at your own risk and your own cost. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy, or cost of any article or activity described in any article, is neither warranted nor guaranteed. Articles on Vena Stone are not a substitute for a professional consultation. User agrees to release All Granite and Marble Corp. from any liability arising from any User’s attempt to replicate any activity described in any article.
- Opinion Disclaimer. The opinions, beliefs, and viewpoints expressed in the articles released by Vena Stone, are solely the opinion of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Vena Stone or All Granite and Marble Corp.
- Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights. Other than what has been provided for in this agreement or otherwise indicated on the Site, All Granite and Marble Corp. owns and operates this Site. Any and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Site are the sole property of All Granite and Marble Corp. Users may not copy, reduce, modify, adapt, translate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sublicense, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part without All Granite and Marble’s prior express written consent.
- Copyright and Trademark Policy. All Granite has adopted and implemented a Copyright and Trademark Policy consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe a violation has occurred, please send a request to email@example.com.
- Absolute Restrictions.
- Improper Publication. Publishing any Site material in any media or any form, without the prior express written consent of Vena Stone, or selling, sublicensing, or commercializing any Site material without prior express written consent from Vena Stone is expressly prohibited.
- Using the Site in any way that is or may become damaging to the Site, or that negatively impacts user access to the Site or impacts User experience is expressly prohibited.
- Criminal Behavior. Using this Site in any way contrary to any applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that causes, or may cause harm to the Site or any third party is strictly prohibited.
- Data Mining. Engaging in any form of data mining, extracting, or other similar activity regarding this Site or through the Site is expressly prohibited.
- Spam Advertisements. Using the Site for advertising not covered under these terms or conditions is prohibited.
- Users may not use the Site in any way that interferes with Vena Stone’s operation of the Site, nor may any User interfere with any other User’s use of the Site. Vena Stone reserves the right to disconnect anyone or anything that causes interference with or interference to the Site.
- Compliance and Security. All Users must comply with all local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and foreign laws, rules, and regulations in accessing and using the Site. You must notify us if you learn of a security breach regarding the Site.
- You warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a US Embargo. You further warrant that you are not located in a country that the US has designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism. You also warrant that you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Some things may be made available for download, installation, or streaming on your computer, mobile, or other device. Such materials are subject to the same terms, conditions, limitations, and restrictions applicable to all other Site material. You may only use this material to the extent expressly authorized.
- Site Restriction. Certain elements of the Site may be restricted from access and may be further restricted at All Granite and Marble Corp.’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Term and Termination. This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use the Site shall be revoked. Upon the revocation of the right to use the Site, you shall destroy, or cause to have destroyed any and all copies of information you have obtained from the Site. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to All Granite shall survive any termination.
- Notice for California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3 California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Site is provided by All Granite and Marble Corp. at 1 Mt. Vernon St., Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, 07660. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our mailing address. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs which may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
- Vena Stone shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without User’s notice or consent. User shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract, any of their rights, obligations, or duties under this agreement.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. Should a provision of this agreement be found invalid or unenforceable, by a court, adjudicator, or arbitrator find that said provision can be enforceable by limiting or altering said provision, said provision shall be deemed to be written, constrained, and enforceable as so limited.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement, whether written or oral. This document supersedes and replaces any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
- Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Both parties consent to personal jurisdiction in the New York.
- Mandatory Binding Arbitration. Subject to any exceptions set forth herein, any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be submitted to mandatory, final, and binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in accordance with their rules in effect at the time of the filing of any demand for arbitration. Such rules are incorporated by reference. Judgement on any such dispute shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and non-appealable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek an injunction or other equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction without having to submit to Arbitration.
- The Arbitration’s panel shall be composed of three (3) arbitrators. Each party shall select one (1) arbitrator and the two selected arbitrators shall select the third who shall act as the chair of the tribunal.
- All hearings, proceedings, and submissions shall be in English.
- The seat for the Arbitration shall be New York City. Judgement may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The costs will be born equally by Slab Market and you. Each party shall bear their own expenses for participation.